- €multi-billion turnover business – globally recognised brands
- One of the World's leading food businesses, with a name and reputable brand that is known and respected globally.
- Sales Manager working with key grocery retail customers in Germany.
- Lead frequent meetings with Buying Teams
- P&L management for the accounts
- Supervise sales, promotions, prices and account expenditure in-line with Joint Business Plans
- Work with buyers and stakeholders to develop and manage account plans in line with the business’ commercial strategy
- Work on NPD and identify new buyers for to grow your accounts
- Work closely with colleagues and internal stakeholders, developing strong relationships with teams across the business
- Predominantly home based with occasional travel to office
- Experience of working with the largest grocery retail customers in the Germany such as Rewe, Edeka & Kaufland
- Branded Consumer Goods experience
- Strong negotiation experience
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Highly analytical and experience at influencing through the use of data
- PC literate
- Knowledge and experience of working with major German retailers.
- Category experience preferable
- Confident self-starter
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch. Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 17/15780/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.