Business Development Manager
Sector: Financial Services
Location: Central London
Salary: £40-50,000 basic OTE + £25,000-30,000 (year 1)
- Researching and qualifying potential clients
- Selling a payment solutions and risk management service
- Targeting top tier banks, equity firms and funds
- Fast growing firm
The Role: Working for this fast growing and renowned financial services company, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for building a portfolio of high-value clients from the ground up. The Business Development Manager will engage C-suite executives from top tier banks and financial institutions to develop a portfolio of accounts. This hybrid position will eventually lead into a more dedicated account manager role. The position involves face to face meetings with new and existing clients.
The Company: Since their creation in 2009, this innovative business continues to remain at the forefront of their market. The Business Development Manager position is a great opportunity to work closely with a high calibre team in a dynamic and consultative business environment. With aggressive growth plans for the coming years, this is a great time to join. Our client are more than just a place to work; they are truly a family who work together to create success for themselves as individuals, and also as a collective. This is a place to work for people who are serious about taking their careers in sales to the next level and want to commit their energy to a life changing opportunity.
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling payment solutions and risk management services to financial institutions.
- Targeting top tier banks, private equity firms and funds globally
- Sourcing new clients
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for
- Proven B2B new business sales experience
- Experience of driving new business, cold calling and exceeding targets
- Driven and ambitious candidates
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £40-45,000 basic OTE £25,000-35,000 (year 1)
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development
- Equity schemes after 2 years with the business
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please apply or email us.