Dr. Oetker is a family owned business that has been creating high quality foods for over 100 years. We truly believe that “Quality is the Best Recipe” and this ethos has been running through our business since we were founded in 1891 and is a testament to our longevity and success. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
Rest assured the Pizza & Cake Categories are where it's happening
- Double Digit Growth in many accounts
- High/Dynamic SKU Count
- The need for Sophisticated Merchandising/Range Management
- Great mix of Shoppers & Consumers- Across all channels
Furthermore NRM- Net Revenue Management is of huge strategic importance to our future growth across both of our divisions- Pizza and Baking. We now have a fabulous opportunity for someone to help grow and develop the UK NRM Strategy.
Making it a great time to join us on our growth journey.
As a new role within a new team, you would report directly to the Head of Net Revenue Management (HoNRM) and be part of the Category, Insight and NRM team.
- You will work cross functionally with HoNRM and Dr Oetker UK teams to identify opportunities and create action plans to drive sales and profit.
- Working to realize the value from we can obtain from 5 key NRM levers: Price / Promotions / PPA / Mix & Trading Terms.
- Ensure new product/launches are supported with a clear commercial proposition and for setting and monitoring of price related KPI’s via the KAM team.
- You will be responsible for implementing and embedding NRM methodology and tools throughout the wider business. Supporting the team to turn plans into actions
- Work across all categories to implement the mid-term strategy to ensure we deliver NRM value targets.
- Analyse and report on performance vs NRM targets on a regular basis.
- Be a ‘super user’ of all NRM tools and main point of contact relating to these.
- Attend Gate Meetings to provide NRM insight and analysis.
- Work with HoNRM to support integration of NRM into existing processes, across the organization.
- Support the delivery of plans to optimize annual trade expenditure, promotion plans and other trade related costs.
- Monitor and regulate promotional guidelines.
- Attend internal retailer team meetings to offer NRM focused insight.
- Ensures all NRM models are properly updated.
- Collaborate and share best practice with Dr. Oetker colleagues both in and outside the UK.
Your Strengths & Experience:
- Outstanding analytical ability.
- Commercial and financial acumen.
- Tenacity & leadership to deliver the NRM ambition.
- Able to interact with and persuade individuals at all levels
- Minimum 3 years’ experience across NRM, Commercial, Category or Pricing & Promotions.
- Able to build strong relationships; excellent influencing skills
- Expertise in one or more of: pricing / promo analytics, tool development, syndicated data, trade terms optimization, promotional effectiveness, finance
- Familiarity with multiple data sources e.g. syndicated sales data, financial data, and consumer data
Ideally we are seeking a candidate who has all the above, yet has a “Real Passion” for achieving, someone who drives for success not only in the themselves but derives a bigger buzz from the success of working in a Team.
Please Note: We have chosen to worth with Category-Captain as an offical PSL Recruiter; therefore we kindly ask that “Other/Non PSL recruiters” respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.