Business Development Manager - Workwear + PPE
Salary: £30K - £35K basic + plus £25K uncapped commission
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities - Clear Career Path
- £1Billion Turnover Globally!
- Home Based, Client facing Role - 100% New Business
- Great Earning Potential - Uncapped Commission Structure!
- Progression into Key Accounts & Corporate Level Sales
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be solely responsible for prospecting new business - accounts won will be retained for 6 months. Based from home or local depot, you will be selling workwear and PPE solutions to a range of industries such as industrial, catering, healthcare, food and beverage. Typically booking 12 appointments per week, you will deal with finance, procurement and operations contacts within these businesses.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must be a proactive salesperson who has sold a SERVICE
- Candidates with a workwear, waste management, washrooms or FM backgrounds will be at an advantage
- Organised, credible and driven character
- Driving license
The Company: Our client is a market-leading £Billion turnover business, boasting excellent sales and development opportunities. Offering a complete textile rental and laundry service, they sell specialist clothing as well as cleaning and hygiene equipment. They are focused on company growth both throughout the UK and internationally, now looking for a commercial salesperson join their 80+ workforce in the UK.