- South East / Midlands - Flexible
£Highly Attractive + Car/Allowance + Bonus + Package
- An exciting leadership opportunity has arisen to join a growth orientated global FMCG business.
- Instantly recognisable and currently in a great period of growth, now is a great time to be joining their category leading, multi-national FMCG business.
- You will continually review & develop their grocery strategy as well as line manage a team of six.
- The nature of the portfolio means that its strategic importance to our client is huge hence their intent to invest further into it.
- Should the successful applicant succeed in growing this already £multi-million portfolio, the door for fast progression within this multi-national FMCG business will definitely be open.
- Set & deliver the customer strategy
- Direct a team focused on delivering of an innovative and exciting range of leading brands into the UK’s top grocery multiples.
- Manage sales investment expenditure to budget, and shape promotion & pricing plans
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Exceptional branded commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive fmcg environment
- Be able to demonstrate success in convenience / grocery sales along with excellent influencing & line management experience
- Demonstrated impressive business achievements through consumer insight, bringing energy and motivation to the commercial team.
- Strong relationship-building skills and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
Apply quoting reference 7/15777/7 to Liam Stokey by emailing email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.