Our client is an independent business, and one of the UK’s leading innovators, manufacturers and suppliers of quality cleaning and hygiene products. They manufacturing an extensive range of products, which are tried, tested and trusted by professionals on product performance, safety and environmental credentials.
As a growing business in a growing sector they looking to recruit a
With a background of working in a collaborative culture across both sales and technical teams, you’ll have a proven track record of creating, developing and executing sales strategies and delivering revenue and margin growth.
To be considered for this role you’ll have a strong commercial background within sales with the ability to demonstrate:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Highly analytical, numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional sales & negotiation skills
- Proven ability to deliver successfully in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional commercial planning and acumen
- Proven people management skills with the ability to drive performance and motivate teams.
- Resilience, drive & results orientation
This role is about developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base further. This really is a fabulous time to join this business and make your mark whilst further driving your own personal development and career.
You’ll likely be operating at a controller level looking to take your first foray into a true leadership role.