- Category Manager
- Innovative & Growing food category
- North East England & Yorkshire
Based at their office in the North East of England this organisation is a growing and exciting food manufacturer. With a strong UK presence, they offer multiple categories with own-label products to the retail sector.
This is a pivotal role to the business, as a Category Manager you will be responsible for creating the category strategy for all products across the major retailers and be indispensable in the business’s growth.
- Providing the business with the market and category understanding plus insights to make informed strategic decision
- Analysis, interpret and present data to the UK and European business & external customers
- Working collaboratively across Marketing, Commercial and NPD teams
- Working across Own Label & Branded
To be considered you will need:
- Experience working in a Category focussed role for a FMCG, food or drink manufacturer
- Exemplary IT and presentation skills both innovative and commercial
- Experience of working with Neilson/IRI/Euro Monitor/Mintel data bases
- Exemplary analytical and communication skills with strong influencing ability
- Experience in presenting to major retailers
- Also, highly beneficial if you can speak another language, ideally French, Dutch or Spanish!
This is great opportunity to become part of a driven company with great values and exceptional leadership. If successful, the salary available £30-£40K depending upon experience, this is ideally an office-based role but can be flexible. Travel will also be expected a few times a year.
Please apply now or for further information contact Nancy at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060 or email@example.com