- Join one of the UK’s best employers.
- Lead a highly talented marketing team.
- Home and office based.
- Great package.
The role of Marketing Manager:
This Marketing Manager opportunity is a senior appointment in one of the UK’s best employers. You will enjoy strategic, managerial and operational responsibility for all marketing functions in a role that gives the company its voice in the market. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that support the company’s growth objectives.
- Manage all trade marketing, advertising, packaging, promotions, collateral, on-line and social media content.
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager and Ecommerce Manager to drive brand awareness.
- Conduct market research and analyse market trends to optimise positioning.
- Research opportunities for new business relationships.
- Effectively lead your marketing team.
- Quarterly reports to the Board.
This is a hugely credible consumer goods manufacturer that is recognised for excellence by its suppliers, customers and employees. Enjoying high morale, low staff turnover and an excellent reputation this is a highly desirable employer to join.
Company benefits include a company car, 10% employer pension contribution, healthcare, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexi time and the ability to work from home 3 days a week
The Marketing Manager candidate:
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager from a consumer goods environment who brings both advanced marketing skills and the ability to lead a team. Suitable candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Within 2 hours of an office in South Wales.
- Degree level education and CIMA membership.
- Experience of leading a marketing team in a consumer products environment.
- Comprehensive experience of product launches, trade marketing, digital and social media.
- Strong communication and people management skills.
This is a rare opportunity to join the senior management team of a thriving business.
Contact: Nick Hester
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.