eCommerce Brand Strategy Manager – Mat Cover Contract
Competitive salary & package
My client is a well-loved known and respected branded global FMCG business based in the South East. The business operates in a truly exciting category and one that from an eCommerce perspective is set to grow. As a plus £1bn business, they experienced double digit sales growth and double digital top line growth last year and were revered for new product launches.
They imminently have a member of their global team going on mat leave and require an experienced eCommerce Brand Strategy Manager to fill her shoes establish their role as a link between eCommerce and & key brands, ensuring online spend is as effective and efficient as possible. This is a key role and as such, requires an experienced individual who can come in and hit the ground running and make a real impact.
Responsibilities to include:
- By Brand, build commercial strategy to clearly outline long-term potential & eCommerce focus areas
- Work directly with brand teams to ensure correct budget being allocated to eCommerce
- Liaise with key contacts in other functions to support implementation of campaigns within top 5 eCommerce Markets
- Track & monitor target eCommerce metrics related to brand marketing
- Co-ordination of content and connections managers
- Run partnership trials and implement from start to finish including full business plans/P&L to ensure ROI potential is maximised
- Support on ad-hoc eCommerce projects
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a Consumer business, preferably FMCG, in a strategic digital marketing & eCommerce role
- Very strong performance marketing experience including paid search
- Working knowledge of retailer media and advertising platforms such as Amazon Media and Criteo
- Strong commercial understanding, able to understand ROI on online spend per brand
- Robust analytical capability, able to evaluate different metrics to understand campaign ROI
- Previous collaborative working with Brand teams
- Track record of key stakeholder engagement and influence
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to work with one of the world’s most renowned spirits businesses, driving sale of their brands online in 5 key markets.
If you have the right technical capability as well as strong project management skills and the ability to work collaboratively with various cross-functional stakeholders, then please send an up to date copy of your CV to: email@example.com