A super role has just been signed off for an experienced Shopper Activation professional to join a category leading FMCG business who have invested heavily in NPD/Innovation and ATL advertising. Exciting times going forward for this Brand & Own Label business with new product ranges recently being launched in to Grocery Retailers and budget increases for Shopper/Activation & Brand planned for 2021.
Shopper Activation Manager | Brand & Own Label FMCG | £45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Work from home with easy access to the Midlands
Reporting in to the Activation Lead, you will have solid project management skills within a Shopper/Activation/Customer Marketing function working for a branded FMCG organisation. It’s essential that you have experience of working with external agencies such as Retailer Media, Creative and Artwork organisations with experience of managing budget responsibility. Good stakeholder management skills is essential and you must be able to build strong working relationships with internal teams such as Brand, Sales, Category & NPD in addition to key figures within the retailers.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Experience in Shopper, Activation or Customer Marketing within a branded FMCG organisation
- Must have worked with Grocery Retailers and Convenience customers
- Experience in working with Retailer Media and Creative agencies is essential
- Commercially strong with solid project management skills working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be adaptable and have a flex-style
- Must be comfortable with working from home but with good access to the Midlands region
- Degree educated
*Candidates may also be considered from within Brand Management but only if you have had exposure to Shopper/Activation as part of your role.