Position: Area Business Manager
Based: Nottingham/Leicester, United Kingdom
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for Area Business Manager to join our team. Do you thrive in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- To be responsible for the Schwartz brand execution within your geography and ensure that stores are aligned to the plan.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with account store management.
- Optimise resource to fulfil customer call frequency.
- To deliver fixture compliance and expand secondary display activation opportunities to support sales out.
- Ensure promotional sales activation is implemented effectively in-store.
- Ensure that all business opportunities within direct Area Accounts are fully exploited.
- Provide training and coaching to improve individual capability.
- Collaborate with talent acquisition and HR to manage effective recruitment process.
- Collaborate with Field operations in the release of store volumes aligned to available daily resource.
- Ensure awareness amongst all direct reports of Health & Safety issues and apply relevant best practice.
- Complete administration tasks accurately and within deadlines.
- Proven business sense/acumen coupled with a demonstrable understanding of cost/benefit implications and product profitability.
- Innovative style and approach - constructively Challenges status quo; seeks breakthrough solutions to improve business, team and individual performance.
- Proven ability to handle complexity in a cross functional, customer facing environment.
- Proven ability to consistently achieve results.
- Drives internal and external customer service.
- Ability to influence, internally and externally, without direct authority.
- Demonstrable understanding of the UK Retail trade/market and coupled with knowledge of the food category.
- PC literate (full Microsoft suite of applications + sales/stock management systems)
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.