Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment? Craving a challenge in a scale up FMCG brand? Perhaps you’re looking to step away from the corporate life and take a step into a business where you can make a real difference and have an affinity with the brands you represent?
This is a cracking National Account Management opportunity for an ambitious, energetic Account Manager who is looking for a place where you can make serious change and look back on this stage of your career feeling proud of the impact you made on the industry.
Whether you’re a NAM looking for a change in direction or a National Account Executive ready for the next step, this may be the opportunity for you.
These guys are not one of the usual suspects, they have a different story to tell and some very interesting backing, or owners should I say! Based in central London and already fairly well established, into the next phase of growth - they’re about to become even larger and that’s where you come in. It’s a particularly exciting time to join and you’ll experience a dynamic and fun team, all pulling together to make things happen, working together to achieve. You’ll find flexibility, a fun and social environment with an inspiring senior leadership team who you’d struggle not to buy into!
So, what are we talking about here? What does a National Account Managers role look like in this scale up brand? Well, fairly broad to be honest – you’ll be involved in a lot, far more than you would in a blue chip for sure!
This NAM role will see you take responsibility a Top 6 Grocery Retailer as well as smaller retailers and e-Commerce accounts. The responsibilities are as you would expect and include:
- Building and maintaining a strong network of relationships both internally and externally
- Taking a needs based category approach to growing revenue and market share
- Full P&L responsibility as well as JBP negotiations and management
- Growing distribution and gaining real traction!
- Upholding the brand values driving growth through the heartland accounts
- Able to engage your customers with various brands offering real point of separation vs competitors
- Shaking up the market and doing things differently! YES WE WANT YOUR CREATIVITY!
What do you need to be considered for the position?
- Retail account management experience (Grocery/ Discount/ Convenience etc) in FMCG or Top 6 buying experience.
- Excellent excel and numerical skills, good with numbers and the analysis of data.
- Able to operate at pace, you will be restless for success and enjoy variety.
- You’ll be competitive and have a self starter nature, but not so far that it’s a winner takes all mentality!
- Good communication skills you’ll win people over with your passion and enthusiasm, generally operating in a positive way! A glass half full person!
- PERSONALITY!!! AND HEAPS OF IT!
These guys aren’t for everyone though. They’re an SME who are growing and growing fast. They have high expectations and you need to be sharp. You will however be recognised for your hard work! So, are you up for the challenge?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.