Job Title: National Account Manager – Tesco
Being one of the countries most well-known brands requires the best team in the market.
We are currently supporting a key client in the search for exceptional National Account Managers to join a world renowned brand, supporting the largest account in the grocery portfolio. You will be responsible for delivering promotional activities, driving growth and profit to outperform competitors and management of JBP’s with major multiple client.
The company is in an exciting period in its history and is known to develop its people internally with clear progression paths and rewards for your work. You will be challenged by this account, and it will open the door for many opportunities within an international business that shows no plans of slowing down in its growth.
As a National Account Manager applying for this role you will be able to confidently demonstrate commercial acumen, you’ll have a branded background and experience with the major UK multiples. You will have had at least 3 years in a National Account Management positions and be confident in your ability to hit the ground running with a major brand and customer.
- 3 years management of major UK multiple accounts (pref. Tesco)
- Recent experience management of branded products into major mults.
- Demonstrable experience with seasonal promotions
- Management of JBP’s
- Ability to manage own workload and work autonomously
- Competitive salary + company car and bonus
- Clear routes for progression
- Responsibility to prove ability with major client
If you would like to apply please get in touch on 0161 639 0080, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.