Due to continued rapid expansion we are looking to recruit an experienced National Account Manager to join our sales team.
You may already be an existing NAM with experience of the grocery channel or an NAE who has worked with one of the top 4 for at least 1 year.
This role is incredibly exciting, working for a highly ambitious business whose values are firmly set in strong ethical and environmental foundations.
We are looking for someone with the drive, determination & passion to win in a very competitive market place.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with multiple retail accounts.
An individual who is able to look at the bigger picture and lead the business plans to the next level.
Attention to detail is a prerequisite as are strong negotiation and influencing skills.
Job Purpose -
To primarily achieve volume, value and profit metrics.
Represent the company by working closely with national customers drive mutual sales growth.
Build and deliver joint business plans incorporating NPD, new listings, promotions etc.
Main Responsibilities -
• Manage ongoing sales and sales development activities.
• Pricing negotiation and contracts.
• Develop profitable additional trading opportunities in current account base.
• Customer specifications, queries and complaints.
• Prepare relevant sales presentation materials and briefs.
• Inform customers about product and price changes.
• Formulate, measure and control customer promotions.
• Attendance at sales exhibitions when required.
• Ongoing development of forecasting, sales reporting and sales analytics.
• Monitor sales and take corrective action where necessary.
• Ensure sales requirements flow to production departments.
• Maintain sales reporting systems.
• Contribute to market intelligence systems.
• Deputising for Head of Sales and sales colleagues in their absence.
• Carry out such additional duties as may become necessary from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the company
Personal Attributes & Experience-
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Broad FMCG food sales experience in multiple retail accounts.
- Consumer/trade shows or events management.
- Commercially astute.
- Be able to collaborate and influence effectively
- A positive hands on approach/can do attitude/team player
• - A passion for food and baking
Working at Doves Farm Foods you will enjoy:
- Working in a pioneering family owned business with loved brands that make a difference
- A beautiful rural work location in the Wiltshire countryside
- A relaxed friendly work environment with good work/life balance
- Free tea & coffee, fresh fruit and usually a fair amount of freshly baked cakes, breads etc to try