Sales / Commercial Director
- Market leading customer own label contract manufacturing business
- Globally recognised private label products
About Our Client
Based in Billingshurst, Hydrachem is a market leading own label contract manufacturing business of effervescent chlorine tablets. These products have a wide variety of uses including water purification, surface disinfection and cleaning, and baby bottle sterilisation.
The company supplies many leading global brands across these sectors and has its own fledgling direct to consumer brand. They have their own existing brands for each market sector in which they operate, including a leading and globally recognised brand of water purification tablets.
The channel mix for their customers is broad and covers everything from global hygiene service providers, global consumer brands, the NHS and other nations' healthcare providers, grocers, NGOs, Amazon and direct to consumer.
The business is in strong health, and it is crucial that the new Sales Director will help continue this trajectory.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Long terms sales and strategy development
- Highly Customer focused - be prepared to lead by example, set targets and exceed them
- High profile customer and account development as required
- Collaborative engagement with the rest of the leadership team
- Identify and develop gaps in the market as appropriate and develop appropriate products / strategies to help exploit these
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Sales Director who has strong experience within an own label contract manufacturing or similar environment. Additional qualities for the Sales Director include:
- Highly proactive and entrepreneurial
- Strong relationship and negotiation skills
- Clearly measurable track record of success
- Experience of direct P&L influencing and reporting responsibilities
- Comfortable and at ease working in a dynamic, fast paced, high growth environment
- Successful implementation of sales strategies through a wide variety of channels
- Geographical flexibility and travel will be required
What's on Offer
Excellent package + OTE + Company benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGCJN1020201237287Z
Closing Date: 30/10/2020