Assistant Marketing Manager
Lansinoh are recruiting for an Assistant Marketing Manager!
Better Placed are excited to be helping Lansinoh recruit a fantastic marketing position to work within a dynamic and high performing team.Company Overview:
Lansinoh, a global leader of breastfeeding products are now recruiting for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join a small, vibrant and dynamic marketing team.
Lansinoh are committed to helping mums to breastfeed for longer & have a portfolio of market leading products available in most leading high street, grocery, baby specialist & independent stores nationwide. If you are looking to work for an innovative business with a fantastic culture this could be the role for you.Job description & scope:
Person Specification & skillset:
- Managing key agency relationships, supporting on yearly planning, driving content execution across these channels & reporting to UK / global marketing functions on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Lead on packaging / artwork renovation projects & supporting on global NPD development, working closely with the global packaging team & UK Marketing Manager
- Provide sales support, trade marketing support, market trend & competitor insights as / when required
- Supporting UK Marketing Manager with HCP Marketing, managing social & print advertising, managing our in-house sampling database, sending emails & mailouts, events management & reviewing new opportunities for the sector
- Responsible for working alongside the in-house design team on creating on brand assets for both Consumer & Healthcare Professional Marketing to drive brand awareness & sales for the UK business, ranging from print, digital display, social media assets and beyond. This includes analysing results & reporting on ROI
- Sourcing, planning content and day to day management of social platforms including inbox management.
- Management of UK customer services team - Providing monthly updates to UK MD
- Responsible for sample requests - Co-ordinating competition prizes & ad hoc requests, ordering, packing & sending
- Supporting UK Marketing Manager & Social, Digital & eCommerce Marketing Manager on marketing and business projects / tasks as per business requirements
- A graduate in marketing or related field with several years experience gained ideally in FMCG, Mother & Baby or Consumer Health sectors
- Must have good commercial understanding / experience in trade marketing, including in store execution having worked closely with sales teams / NAMs in previous roles
- Experience in NPD & packaging development essential
- Good understanding of Digital marketing, PR & daily social media management. Experience essential
- A good problem solver with a positive, can-do attitude and lots of flexibility
- An articulate individual with good communication & presentation skills (both written & oral)
- A self-starter, able to use own initiative but must be equally comfortable working in a team
- Able to manage their time / workload effectively with strong prioritization skills. Able to handle tight deadlines & shifts in team / business focus seamlessly
- A professional and friendly person