Signature Career Management are partnered with a thriving Consumer Goods business based in the North West of England. They manufacture some of the UK’s favourite brands, with continuous innovative NPD in the pipeline.
The company now plan to add a Trade & Digital Marketing Manager to take ownership of all activity for the new brand acquisition. This role will encompass all aspects of digital marketing, as well as offline trade marketing. This role is strategy focused, but the ability to take a hand-on approach when needed is key. Key responsibilities will include:
- Creation and implementation of the Digital Marketing & Content strategy and plans
- Budget responsibility ensuring all planning is aligned to drive digital strategy and spend commitments
- Planning and implementation of brand websites, building on SEO and PPC activity to generate awareness
- Lead on eComm execution and best practice
- Translate brand comms strategy to ensure digital presence is accelerated
- Develop agency relationships for best practice on digital development and content
The successful candidate will need to be a confident character, reactive to change and ready for a challenge. You will be:
- Digital Marketer with a background in Consumer Goods
- Confident and passionate leader, unafraid to challenge the norm to identify new and innovative opportunities for growth while upskilling the team on all things digital
- Build collaborative relationships, confidently operating with multifunctional stakeholders in a global business
- Proactive in nature, using your initiative to find solutions
- Commercially minded, ambitious nature, and passionate about the products and brands
You will be an analytical thinker, strong communicator and skilled leader who always keeps the consumer, customer and competitors at forefront of mind when making business decisions. In this role, you will have the freedom, flexibility and autonomy to make an impact from day one. If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.