- A critical role that reports to the Managing Director
- Fast moving consumer goods
- Involved in sales analysis, stock management and forecasting
- A fast-growing privately owned and respected business that supplies high-end pet products to hundreds of UK retailers.
- This role supports commercial decision making within the supply chain of goods between their point of manufacture and their UK retail customers.
- It is a critical role that reports directly to the Managing Director.
THE ROLE OF FORECAST ANALYST
- The job holder will be tasked with producing accurate and relevant information that will inform decision making.
- Analysis of sales data by product group, customer type and Representative
- Weekly stock monitoring, forecasting and planning
- Raising purchase orders
- Working with suppliers and logistics partners to arrange regular import shipments
- Analysing data and producing reports
- Creating reports and charts for internal / external presentations
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and colleagues
CANDIDATE PROFILE – FORECAST ANALYST
We are looking for a highly numerate individual who works well under pressure and can respond quickly for requests for data.
The right candidate will:
- Live within 10 miles of Reigate
- Have data analysis experience using ERP systems
- Bring experience from an FMCG / wholesale environment
- Possess advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills and be a strong team player
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.