International National Account Manager – Chilled & Frozen
Competitive Salary + company car + bonus + exclusive benefits package
Office/Home based – South East/London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a manufacturer of premium chilled and frozen desserts, that supply an extensive range of products into all the major retailers. My client has seen consistent growth year on year, with a turnover in excess of £60m. They have put strategic plans in place that will see even more growth over the next three years. In line with their development strategy they are looking to add a National Account Manager to their already high performing sales team.
This role will report into the International Commercial Director and you will join a small, dynamic team of 4.
The key purpose of this role is to maintain and develop sales in their international markets, through relationships with distributors.
- Manage and develop distribution partners in Germany, maintaining and developing those key relationships.
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities
- Initiates action plan to approach and secure new business.
- Development and achievement of increased sales growth.
- Managing all aspects of the customer relationship.
- Organise and manage regular customer meetings to discuss account P&L, pull cross functional teams into key meetings to ensure they are all aligned.
- To identify and drive sales opportunities in current product base.
- Work with all departments to ensure customer strategy is met including the SMT, Operations, Marketing and NPD.
You should have worked within the FMCG arena for at least 3 years, preferably for a food business, although if you have worked in non-food or drinks you may still apply. You must have had previous P&L responsibility and can comfortably influence and negotiate at a senior level.
The IDEAL candidate will speak German as their 1st or 2nd language and has worked in an export role working directly with distributors across Europe specifically Germany and BENELUX. If you have neither, unfortunately this opportunity won’t be right for you.
This is an incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated National Account Manager with international experience and knowledge, who is prepared to work hard. In return for your hard work they offer an excellent basic salary with bonus, company car and exclusive benefits package that will provide discounts for 100s of retailers and entertainment outlets in the UK. To apply for this role please send your CV through to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for more information.