Senior Brand Manager – Growth Platforms
Haddenham (UK)/ Avignon (France) / Stefanowo (Poland)
Role of the Senior Brand Manager – Growth Platforms, is to contribute to the development of the Category Innovation Strategy & use this to shape a 1-3 year product pipeline & plan. The individual will be responsible for identifying category growth opportunities, developing & working with cross-functional teams to deliver scalable, winning innovation in Seasonings & Recipe Mixes to drive McCormick Sales, Share & profitability.
- Ongoing business analytics to monitor performance & identify category innovation opportunities for growth;
- Leads development & delivery of innovation through all Stages of Gate process, gaining stakeholder alignment & working with key functions from Ideation through to Go to Market;
- Accountable for the delivery of agreed innovation targets with full P&L responsibility-ensuring sufficient market understanding & commercial focus is in place to guarantee financial success;
- Responsible for monitoring & providing updates on NPD performance. Managing the post evaluation with actionable insights of all category NPD to build learnings into future plans;
- Go to Expert for Category, Consumer & Cultural Insights for Seasonings & Recipe Mix segment in EMEA;
- Contribute to the product life cycle management, driving $/sku & maximizing simplification;
- Lead & Manage cross-functional teams at multiple levels;
- Degree Education, Marketing & Business-related Degree preferable;
- Strong marketing experience within FMCG;
- Commercially minded & analytical;
- Solid Innovation experience with proven in-market results;
- Good understanding & experience of working with the UK Grocery Trade;
- Strong experience of working cross-functionally & across countries to lead & deliver successful in-market brand plans;
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz, Ducros, Vahine & Kamis.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 87162).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.