An exciting and ambitious consumer goods business. Already with sales at c£20 million they operate as a wholesale, retail and ecommerce business with full supply chain, head office and warehousing infrastructure. The appointment of an Ecommerce Manager has been created to drive significant growth in their most lucrative sales channel.
THE ROLE OF ECOMMERCE MANAGER
This is a senior management role that could progress to a Board appointment. We seek an experienced individual who will lead, develop and manage the Ecommerce strategy for an online store and marketplace channels. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Accountable to the Board for delivering the Ecommerce sales and contribution targets through the management of colleagues, suppliers, budgets and information
- Manage and monitor all aspects of the site including error pages, load speeds, SEO, link building, AdWords, analytics, landing pages, customer flow, bounce rates and conversions.
- Implement strategies to increase conversion rates and the customer journey / heat map.
- Devise and launch marketing campaigns for the site including branding and social media.
- Monitor technical developments to ensure that your site is at the forefront of new ecommerce technology.
- Constantly review best selling products and stock levels in order to make decisions on promotions, discounts and sales forecasts.
CANDIDATE PROFILE – ECOMMERCE MANAGER
In order to meet the requirements of this demanding and important role we are looking for an experience Ecommerce Manager who can demonstrate at least 10 years of ecommerce experience in a consumer goods environment. The right candidate will be:
- Located in South Essex
- Demonstrate an impressive track record of Ecommerce success with a deep knowledge of AdWords, analytics, customer journeys, product optimisation and copywriting
- Experience of marketplace channels including Amazon and Ebay
- Be highly commercial with a focus on achieving profitable sales growth through margin and budget management
- Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure, fast learner, driven
To apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.