Double Dutch is a premium brand that has big ambition and huge growth potential. We are looking for a talented individual to manage the operations and logistics for the company.
Sales order processing and logistics:
- Work on day-to-day operational and logistical transactions; processing customer orders on a timely and accurate basis.
- Take full responsibility for our wholesale and export customers with their orders and accompanying issues. Act as a liaison between the customer and our logistical partners; answer questions, offer solutions, and research issues in a timely and positive manner.
- Acts as a liaison between our supply chain – including Sales, Accounting, Inventory Planning, Transportation and Business Development.
- Assist in providing primary after sale support for each shipment by reviewing orders from customers and confirm products are ordered and delivered correctly.
- Issue invoices to the customer on a timely basis.
- Identify and escalate priority issues. Provide timely resolution of both internal and external issues.
- Organisation of all files, manuals, projects, and contracts to ensure the proper information and documentation is provided to the customer in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinates the scheduling of shipments within the appropriate operating system and communicates both with our customers and our logistical partners.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with customers to ensure a full understanding of their needs to enable effective and cost efficient service and programs for both parties.
- Proactively creating a reduction in transport and warehousing costs & improving process efficiencies.
- Support head of operations with production planning.
- Create Purchase orders for production.
- Assist with the production scheduling with responsibility of ordering ingredients, keeping track with a Gantt chart, etc.
- Full responsibility on stock control, making sure to reconcile stock movement on a daily manner.
- Quarterly manual stock counts at the warehouse.
- Accurately record all day-to-day financial and operational transactions of our company, and to ensure a positive stockholding, so that the business can continue to grow and thrive.
- Working closely with head of finance and sales team to flag potential low stock items or low shelf life products.
- Creating weekly reports for marketing and sales team regarding stock holding of finished goods and POS material.
- Proactively creating a reduction in stock holding & improving process efficiencies.