Are you an Account, marketing or Category Executive looking to join a Global FMCG business? Due to extensive growth within their Major & High Street Retail accounts this business is looking to add a Project Co-Ordinator reporting to the Head of Sales.
The role will be extremely varied across Account Management, Category and NPD. You will be working with different departments focussing on artwork, transitions and new product launches.
The successful candidate will grow & develop with the company making this a great opportunity if you want to gain more responsibilities and personal development.
- Responsible for executing a range of tasks across multiple disciplines such as artwork, transitions, and new product launches
- Facilitate the information flow between departments
- Support sales team in managing Major Retail Accounts
- Some experience in an administrative or executive (account, category, marketing, npd) role in an FMCG business would be ideal
- Requires a good understanding of Microsoft Office, including Teams, Word, Excel and Power Point with basic knowledge of Adobe illustrator and photoshop being an advantage
- Drivers license
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060