Our client is a rapidly growing consumer electronics brand looking to add this exciting E-commerce Business Manager to their team based in BerkshireClient Details
Our client is a rapidly growing consumer electronics brand looking to add this exciting E-commerce Business Manager to their team.
A market leader globally, they have now been in the UK market for 2 years and have seen rapid growth. Winning a number of awards and having 2 very successful product launches, as well as having their products in all the major retail and e-tail accounts. On the back of a very successful 2020, 2021 looks very exciting!
Working in a smaller team in the UK decisions will be quick and you will have the autonomy and responsibility to really grow the e-commerce channel while having the backing of a global market leading business.
This is a crucial role to drive E-commerce sales forward. You will define, implement and deliver against the digital commerce strategy in order to significantly grow the UK digital business, whilst maintaining strong profitability.Description
Our E-commerce Business Manager will entail achieving and exceeding aggressive revenue and profitability goals and KPI targets through the development of commercial product, content, promotional, pricing strategies in line with the brand and business calendar. The role works closely with the digital and retail operations, digital content, digital marketing and GTM team in the West European region. You will be responsible for driving strategy, managing day-to-day catalogue work and campaign/ promotion management, resolving on-line channel-specific challenges and owning required content and consumer purchase journey in our website and other key E-Commerce/ E-tailer sites.
- Set online and E-Commerce strategy in collaboration with marketing department and GTM department, for UK & Ireland markets.
- End-to-End Business Planning for our own e-store and key e-commerce channels.
- Ultimate business owner of our E-store and the outsourced developer/ site management team.
- Liaise with large retail e-Commerce organisations (e.g. Amazon), leverage resources to achieve sales and profitability KPI.
- Plan and manage solutions that contribute to sales conversion in e-commerce platforms, and manage site builder and solution providers directly.
- Utilise trade investment and online trading levers efficiently through effective negotiation and developing a promotional strategy that drives revenue.
- Own commercials and act as digital champion and Single Point of Contact for overall our Online Business, ensuring best in class online channel execution.
- Work with GTM department and ensure of online customer ranging and all key elements ready in time across channels for each product launch.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams and key customers to influence best-in-class consumer journey and execute promotional programmes and advertisements to maximise ROI.
- Work with internal key stakeholders and e-commerce platform developer to continuously optimise our e-store and drive sales conversions.
- Being an active member of the global digital community and sharing best practices.
The E-Commerce Business Manager:
- 3+ years of experience in Consumer Electronics sales / Key Account management / digital marketing roles, with strong e-commerce experience.
- Hands-on experience managing key UK e-commerce platforms, such as Amazon, is highly desired.
- A self-starter- you are expected to examine the situation, identify improvement areas, look for ideas and solutions, and drive the execution through.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and get things done under pressure.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and transformation.
- Strong background using data to evaluate customer behaviours and purchase journey.
- Advanced P&L management.
- Advanced Analytical ability to identify trends and insights in data.
- An ability to build strong internal relationships across difference functions.
- Ability to inspire, guide & support the delivery of business goals through others.
- Strong in building and maintaining strong customer relationships, formal and informal networks (internally & externally), and communicating with impact at all levels.
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum basic salary
Other company benefits