- Represent a top-quality garden trade brand
- Inherit an established area that has great growth potential
- Requires great sales skills and first-class customer service
A leading, global manufacturer of garden products with a reputation for quality and innovation. Operating in several garden categories the brand stands for superior performance, advanced features and first-class support. Now growing quickly in the Uk, the company is expanding the field sales team to provide more focus and service to Midlands based garden centre customers.
The Role of Area Sales Manager:
Sales Area: Shropshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your role is to cover this Midlands region, with a plan to grow sales among existing and new garden centre accounts. Key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of your sales area with clear weekly objectives
- Visit independent garden centres and the branches of garden centre groups
- Sell through the ranges, constantly seeking growth opportunities
- Improve, update and merchandise displays
- Form strong relationships with garden centre owners, buyers and department managers
- Plan and work to an effective journey plan, maximising customer contact.
A basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 plus choice of company car, potential bonus up to 20% of salary, generous pension contribution, healthcare and life assurance
Area Sales Manager profile:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative with experience of calling on garden centres in the Midlands region. Ideally you will have developed a strong professional relationship with the key garden centre owners and buyers in this area as a strong platform for you future sales career.
The additional attributes we seek are:
- Successful experience of selling a quality brand and providing high levels of customer levels
- Established relationships with the key independent garden centres in the Midlands
- Able to sell, merchandise and inspire in-store sales teams
- A proven ability to manage and grow a sales area
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.