Can you influence a Category through 'storytelling'?
Henson Recruitment is proud to partner an innovation-led Food organisation in the search for an exciting and newly created role as Head of CatMan. This Branded businesses operates across all UK Retail, OOH & Foodservice channels and is safe to say - some of their brands are probably in your cupboard.
Head of Category Management | Homebased with some site travel (2-3 days) | £80,000 - 100,000 base
The role plays a pivotal part of the senior leadership team and will operate across all categories where you will be charged with creating, refreshing and finishing the category visions whilst navigating retailer strategy change during these uncertain times. You will manage, develop and enhance the category team and lead the growth agenda when working with Innovation by turning numbers in to reason with an evidence based style.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant Category experience working for a Branded FMCG or Grocery Retail organisation
- Passionate about food and innovation opportunities through category storytelling
- Proven in delivery new strategy across multiple categories and retailers
- Must be able to build and execute category vision
- People/Team management experience is essential
- Comfortable with site travel as/when required
Our client is happy to consider strong candidates from either FMCG or Grocery Retail side but must have a solid background in Category Development and strategy creation.