Do you consider yourself a well rounded high performing, high potential leader within an FMCG food organisation with pace, energy, ambition and ability? If so then this could be for you.
In this role you’ll be managing a highly capable and effective sales and technical team across the whole value chain., so when joining the business your biggest learning will be product, customers and ways of working.
The successful individual will have a background of creating a collaborative culture across both sales and technical teams with a proven long term track record of creating, developing and executing sales strategies and delivering revenue and margin growth.
To be considered for this role you’ll have a strong commercial background within FMCG food with the ability to demonstrate:
- Understanding of the total business mix
- Highly analytical, numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of managing complex customers
- Exceptional sales & negotiation skills
- Ideally an understanding of how commodity markets operate
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional commercial planning and acumen
- Ideally an understanding of the food ingredient industry
- Proven people management skills with the ability to drive performance and motivate staff.
- Resilience, drive & results orientation
- Exceptional proven leadership & gravitas
This role is about developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base further in what is a complex business not without its challenges. This really is a fabulous time to join this business and make your mark whilst further driving your own personal development and career.