- My client is based in Surrey and are a small (but growing fast) Housewares, Homewares, Small Domestic Appliance manufacturer.
- They are a friendly, supportive team of 7 in the UK, although part of a much larger global business.
- They are now keen to invest in this role to complete the next stage of their growth plans.
This is a newly created role within this growing business for an Ecommerce/Amazon Executive to work primarily with the day to day running of their large and continually growing Amazon business.
Candidates will need experience of Amazon Vendor and Amazon Seller.
Working in a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day execution of ecommerce requirements:
- Single or grouped listing improvement or optimization.
- Using software and/or Excel for product data management.
- Ensure optimal listing positioning across multiple online platforms.
- Demonstrate appreciation for channel specific product attributes.
- Daily management of multiple Amazon brand stores including updates, expansions and performance reporting.
- Use channel generated and internal reports to understand performance, growth impediments and general KPIs.
- The successful candidate will need to have precious experience working as an Ecommerce / Marketplace Assistant and knowledge of Amazon Vendor, Amazon Seller and good analytical, numerical and reporting skills.
- You will have excellent Microsoft and Excel skills, solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- This role will suit a passionate individual who enjoys being part of the bigger picture.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively.
- Keen to make a mark and create structures and not scared to ask questions!
- If you have an interest in cooking, all the better!
Quoting Reference: SV/23029
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.