Signature Career Management are partnered with a North West based FMCG Brand with a strong heritage and seen very much as leaders in their field. A company who are proud of the culture they’ve created, built on their values of integrity, trust, respect, challenge and excellence.
As Junior Brand Manager, you will help raise the product & brand profile, acting as brand guardian for premium products and having a significant impact on the business.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to be part of an on-going journey of success. The successful candidate will have a mix experience across both brand and product management, with an FMCG background. Key attributes will include:
- Branded / Full Mix marketing experience with a passions for brands and high quality products
- Highly creative and naturally inquisitive
- A collaborative approach with teamwork at the heart of what you do
- Self-motivated and pro-active attitude
- Have an eye for detail and an analytical mind
- Digitally Savvy
- Commercially aware, with experience of managing a P&L
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Be the gatekeeper for the brand – ensuring consistency across the board, acting as spokesperson for the brand
- Budget management and P&L ownership for your own projects
- Support with digital marketing activity such as Social Media Content – working closely with agencies to deliver annual plans
- Contribute to the cross functional teams, reviewing consumer insights and pricing
- Support on Innovation and Renovation projects, implementing and newly agreed initiatives
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.