Are you on the lookout for your next Brand Management role? Are you an FMCG marketer seeking a full autonomy to develop and implement a brand strategy that will influence further growth in the healthy eating space? This North West based business will offer just that, along with challenge, variety and ownership.
The business prides itself on their collaborative atmosphere and team culture, placing significant importance on offering an environment of empowerment. This will allow you to focus on your role managing a premium brand that is a market leader in the category.
As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for delivery of global and regional innovation projects, working cross functionally to drive market share.
- Strategy development
- Commercial accountability
- Brand innovation & performance tracking
- Full mix marketing communication, ATL and BTL
- Long term brand vision, tracking against KPI’s
Successful candidates will hold branded FMCG experience, with a proven record of Brand Management, developing and launching product innovation and brand advertising.
- Be a self-starter, able to work under own initiative. You will have the ability to anticipate any issues, trends or opportunities for growth
- Excellent communication skill, presenting any recommendations for change to a variety of audiences
- Commercially minded and good with numbers
- Take initiative and lead cross-functional teams towards a common goal
- Be ambitious, passionate, results oriented and focused
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not hesitate to get in touch!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.