A leading global manufacturer of innovative electronic components & technologies and provider of manufacturing services to the medical, aerospace, defence, industrial and transportation industries.
This particular site provides technology-focused manufacturing including PCB assembly, box build, test and the integration of design-led connectivity and power solutions and is also the divisional sales and fulfilment centre in Europe.
About the Role:
Working as an Internal Account Manager, you will be the primary interface with customers, having responsibility for managing all aspects of your assigned customer accounts including customer satisfaction and organic growth within your portfolio. This is an office based role but you will be required to travel to customer sites as needed to accomplish duties and responsibilities which will include;
- Being the commercial point of contact, owning the customers within your portfolio.
- Identifying further opportunities for organic growth
- Ensuring regular and effective communication with customers including; weekly conference calls for key accounts initiating and managing a JAP
- Managing and populating key KPI’s via scorecards, OTD, OTTCR, achieving sales
- Managing and submitting weekly open order book status, liaising with all relevant disciplines
- Carrying out quarterly business reviews with customers to review KPI’s if deemed necessary
- Managing and analysing forecasting schedules verses consumption
- Support business development for new key growth accounts
- Providing excellent customer service and the delivery of quality products to the customer on time at the agreed profitable price
- Monitoring the profitability for the customer portfolio including: material liability, account specific costs, invoice/payment recovery and recovery of non-recurring expenses from the customer and carriage
- Participating in the formal contract review process led by BDM: Review new business or new product introduced with business support to understand the flow-down requirement from the customer on all aspects of the business, purchase order requirements and any supporting documentation and/or specifications
- Responsibility for growth and development of house accounts and working with the Account Manager and Business Development Manager on the development of others and highlighting any potential business opportunities
- Taking charge in addressing problems, opportunities and other “hot spots” in a quick, decisive and effective manner following a defined escalation process as required.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Internal Account Manager, you must have/meet the following criteria;
- A successful track record working in a customer management role in a fast paced electronics environment
- The ability to learn the basic technical fundamentals of Power Products
- An excellent customer service ethic - driven to fully deliver commitments on time to business standards
- The ability to quickly understand requirements and execute in a timely manner
- Commercially astute
- A good communicator - able to develop and build relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- A quick and keen learner
- High energy with the capability to multi-task and set priorities
- Strong IT skills
- Be able to pick up the full portfolio of customers within the first month and then go on to operate as lead key customer contact in month 2 and 3, to ensure effective transition of the customer portfolio
- Live within a commutable distance of Hartlepool, but happy to travel to customer sites when required
In return for your role as Internal Account Manager, you will receive;
- A highly competitive salary
- The opportunity to earn bonus
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Normal office hours
- Other company benefits
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.