Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
Job Reference: MS0220
Are you currently managing a team of credit controllers?
Do you have a commercial background?
Do you want to work for a growing national organisation?
If so I would like to hear from you!!!
- Responsible for the credit control department.
- Managing multiple ledgers and direct debit system.
- Full litigation process.
- Management of the department to chase and collect payments for outstanding debt.
- The successful candidate will have experience in managing a commercial credit control and debt collection department.
- Experienced working with large numbers of ledgers.
- Management experience including appraisals and 1-2-1’s.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of providing support, focus and direction to team members to achieve the required results and key targets.
- Excellent working knowledge of direct debit systems and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am – 5:00pm
- Parking onsite
- New office - Great working environment
To apply, please submit your application via the link below. For more information please call Maria 0151 209 2050