- Represent a leading garden trade brand
- Inherit an established area that has great growth potential
- Requires sales skills and first class customer service
A premium garden trade brand that offers a beautifully presented range of garden essentials to discerning buyers and consumers. With an outstanding reputation as a garden trade supplier this will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
The Role of Sales Representative:
Reporting to the Sales Director, your role is to cover Scotland and Ireland, with a plan to grow sales among existing and new accounts.
- Take ownership of your sales area with clear weekly objectives
- Visit independent garden centres and the branches of garden centre groups
- Sell in new ranges and secure additional display sites in-store
- Improve, update and merchandise displays
- Form strong relationships with garden centre owners, buyers and department managers
- Plan and work to an effective journey plan, maximising customer contact.
A basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 plus choice of company car, potential bonus of 15% of salary and pension contribution
Sales Representative Profile:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative with experience of calling on garden centres in Scotland. The additional attributes we seek are:
- Successful experience of selling a quality brand and providing high levels of customer levels
- Established relationships with the key independent garden centres in Scotland
- Able to sell, merchandise and inspire in-store sales teams
- A proven ability to manage and grow a sales area
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine:
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.