Based central London 3 days per week with home-working flexibility
Highly competitive + £6k car allowance, bonus and benefits
An ambitious, branded and private-label food manufacturer is looking for career hungry COMMERCIAL EXECUTIVE!
- Multi-national leading foods business with strong brand portfolio and private-label capability.
- Their brand holds number 1 status within their category and the business has been very active in the last 2 years bringing new brands and innovation to market.
- Power of large, with agility of small business; committed team with a fun, family-orientated and straightforward culture.
- Strong track record of developing talent and progressing people through the organisation.
This is an exciting Commercial Executive role which reports to the Channel Controller for Convenience & Secondary Multiples, where you will have personal account P&L responsibility along with exposure to major Grocery Retailers.
This Commercial Executive role is a classic ‘grow’ role, where your responsibilities will develop quickly and prove to be a stepping-stone to a full Grocery National Account Manager role within c12-18 months.
Within the initial role you will personally manage and develop a portfolio of Convenience customers; along with supporting a Senior Commercial Manager within the Grocery Channel.
This is a perfect position where you will gain fantastic insight into Account Management best practice; excellent support, coaching and development; and the opportunity to deliver growth for the company which will enhance your profile for career development.
We are looking for individuals who are hungry and committed to making their mark; whether this is through acquiring new customers, developing existing business, or championing product development opportunities for the business.
You will have c24 months experience at NAE/BDM or Junior NAM level, having experienced two trading cycles operating with Head Office level customer contacts; or possibly worked within a Retailer looking for a switch supplier side.
Bring branded FMCG background and training along with some experience of Private Label.
It’s crucial that you have the skills to work with cross-functional team members, adopting a collaborative working style.
Finally, you must have the energy to succeed in this FMCG industry, able to demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, self-starter determination and that all-important desire to deliver.
Benefits & details:
- This role is based in a Central London office 3 days a week with the rest WFH or in customer.
- Salary ranging is dependent on experience with £6k car allowance, bonus and benefits.
- Commitment to training and development.
So if you’re looking for a role where you can have true ‘selling’ responsibility to show what you can do, and grow your career to the next level, please forward your CV together with benefits details and quote reference MS/2158 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Smith on 07747 847214 for a confidential discussion.
Closing date for applications 2nd November 2020