- Our client is a successful and innovative supplier of garden trade products.
- With successful listings in independent and multiple garden centres they are going from strength to strength.
- This role has been created to improve sell-through and customer service in a high-value region.
The Role of Merchandiser:
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, this role involves visiting independent garden centres and branches of multiple retailers in order to:
- Improve, update and assist with the building of product displays
- Assist with product training in new stockists
- Build upon strong partnerships with existing customers.
- Work with the sales team and head office to ensure that customer experience is always exceptional.
- Plan and work to an effective journey plan, maximising customer contact.
- A basic salary from £23,000 - £25,000 plus company van, fuel card, mobile and uniform
- Ideally you will be living in the Reading area and have retail experience within a garden centre, DIY store or builders merchant setting.
- Reliable, organised and career minded you will be looking to move into a customer facing role, on the road, as the next step in your career.
- You will need a full driving licence, natural people skills and be comfortable with hard physical work
Quoting Reference: NH/23086
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.