RaaW Pet Foods
Are you a passionate and motivated individual with a keen eye and interest in Marketing looking to join an exciting and ambitious Pet food brand?
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Business Coordinator to join our team in lovely Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Dealing in all things Cats and Dogs you will play a pivotal role in the growth of the brand. Whilst drawing on your previous branded FMCG experience you will be keen to learn and develop your skills. Prepared to go the extra mile you will work with a range of internal and external stakeholders building strong and long lasting relationships.
RaaW Pet Foods is a new to market pet brand and in a short space of time the brand has certainly come a long way. Having launched just over a year ago, RaaW can be found in 140 Morrisons stores across the UK in our branded RaaW freezer display cabinets in the pet food aisle. In addition we have also recently launched our own online shop and have ambitious plans for the future!
At the heart of the business is a passion to provide our beloved cats and dogs with a happy and healthy life through our delicious and nutritionally balanced meals.
Our raw meals are lovingly prepared at our state of the art purpose built ‘Pet Food Kitchen’ in the heart of Lancashire. Using only British meat from sustainable and traceable British farmers, our meals are not only uncompromising in quality they are also specifically formulated by nutritionists and even Vet approved!
Role Requirements - To be successful in this role you will require:
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced, multi-functional business unit environment within branded FMCG
- Production and Forecast planning in line with KPI’s
- Collating and presenting insight data to internal and external stakeholders – regular reporting requirements
- Good commercial acumen – Creating budgets/forecasts
- Track record in developing internal/external relationships – building relationships on trust and delivery
- Proven project management experience – delivery on time, on budget, multiple projects simultaneously
- Working to cross function KPI’s
- Strong customer services experience with a passion to deliver excellent customer service that exceeds expectations
- Must have a passion and interest in pets
- Track record of delivering against targets
- Strategic thinker – can navigate complex challenges
- Passion for building a brand
- Energetic with drive and enthusiasm
- Can do attitude and approach – prepared to roll their sleeves up!
- Good communicator and team player
- Motivational and consistent – a complete finisher
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Relentless and prepared to go the extra mile
- Exceptional computer and IT skills – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Educated to degree level or equivalent
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES/CANVASSERS