Position: Site Finance Business Partner
Based: Littleborough, Whitelees road
- Analysis of performance data to identify insights that help finance business partners deliver targeted support to decision makers
- Provides commentary on management reports, driving high quality, concise and focused management reports
- Supports the review and challenge of distribution plans, budgets and forecasts
- Works with the Supply Chain CoE to analyse and interpret the results from scenario modelling
- Plans, identifies, gathers and organizes data to create an initial draft of insights for business, making recommendations on opportunities for growth
- Performs analysis to identify cost and network optimization opportunities
- Produces reporting and analysis on inventory to drive cash flow management
- Supports the evaluation of investment opportunities to assess the financial and operational viability, ensuring an adequate level of sensitivity/ risk analysis is completed prior to making recommendations to management on resulting findings
- Supports the Capital asset acquisition process with the business
- Business Improvements/ Strategic Initiatives / Change Strategy & Support
- Supports the delivery of the CCI and other change projects into the Business Unit
- Proposes and implements improvements to systems, methods of work and analysis methods, driving standardization and simplification across plants
- Reports directly to Finance Business Partner
- Relevant Accounting Qualification in region e.g. CIMA or ACCA is essential
- 2+ years’ experience in financial analysis/accounting and cost accounting preferred
- Good proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Good analytical skills and broad understanding of the Supply Chain business and the markets
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good technical Finance understanding and commercial understanding
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
When joining our company, you will obtain:
- Management bonus
- Private healthcare
- Free parking
- 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.