The role of the Sales Executive here at Diageo is to sell in and activate our exciting portfolio of products including Guinness, Smirnoff, Gordons to name a few, to city centre outlets. The role will own the development of 350 accounts where the primary focus will be to secure distribution. Second to this, you will be activating across the portfolio ensuring that great looking great tasting drinks are visible and delivered on every occasion.
What are your responsibilities as Sales Executive On Trade?
- Securing distribution points across the Diageo portfolio in circa 350 accounts
- Activating brands at the point of purchase, with inspiring and innovative solutions to drive the best visibility
- Achieving monthly KPIs across the above two areas
- Proactively driving new business and connecting with route to market partners to build great leads and relationships across the city
- Responsible for developing customer relationships across the account base
- Playing a key role as part of a wider team and responsible for the overall performance in the city
- Responsible for the quality and serve standard of Guinness Draught and working with the Quality Exec to drive this forward across the city
These are the qualities/previous experience we are looking for to ensure you will be set up for success as a Sales Executive within the On Trade:
- On Trade experience in a similar sales or activation led role or from the trade
- Relationships – ability to build strong relationships with customers and route to markets
- Knowledge of the city
- Target Driven – comfortable responding to and driving performance against targets
- Team player – will be a key member of the wider city team
- Organised – can manage a host of priorities
- Passionate – about the trade, our brands and personal development
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive package that includes a sales incentive plan rewarding you for delivering great performance
- True ownership, accountability and reward for driving growth within your outlets
- Support to grow and develop your career
- Working for the undisputed leader in the Spirits industry
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other talented and driven members of the team, where you will always be learning and growing then we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your application!
Please note you must demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK, be over 21 years of age and hold a full, clean driving license and proof of driving experience of at least 1 year.