Job Title: Senior National Account Manager - eCommerce
Location: Kent (Flexible working options available)
Permanent, Full Time
To lead and manage the growth of Kimberly-Clark’s eCommerce customer(s) and responsible for building and delivering the plans that deliver across the P&L (Volume, NSV, GP, and Trade / Media Investment) as well as Market Share and Sales Growth. This will require leadership in the formation of a strategic partnership with this customer(s) which sets the direction, monitors and evaluates joint performance and continues to shape the plan through interventions and towards sustainable accelerated growth.
- Establish and maintain solid business relationships within the customer organisation, mobilising and optimising all resources available to drive the best performance in this ‘must win’ eCommerce customer(s)
- Ensure that all internal and external customer requirements are actioned and communicated in a timely manner to build trust and commercial momentum to deliver on growth ambitions - and beyond
- Interpreting multiple sources of data from internal and external sources to make decisions and build insight-based strategies and refined plans for successful execution which endure in a competitive market environment
- Lead an enhancement of the account management infrastructure: Supply Chain projects, Digital Media strategy, coaching and development of Customer Account Manager, implementing a sustainable investment model through the JBP process
- Continuously liaise across internal Category Business Teams to ensure on-going alignment on brand strategy and meet trading objectives, and helping cross-functional teams develop a better understanding of eCommerce
- Negotiate and agree annual trading terms that align with customer needs and are designed to achieve or exceed internal financial targets, demonstrating agility and creativity to break through unforeseen barriers
- Build and present winning business plans which align with category strategies (across promotions and pricing) and showcase NPD to best effect by fully harnessing digital media programmes to drive growth
- Plan, forecast and control sales activity and promotional funds, ensuring a structured process is in place, carefully maintained and fully compliant in order to manage the various complexities of eCommerce
- Seek internal and external opportunities to build knowledge and understanding of global ‘best practice’ examples - for sharing with wider eCommerce team - and introduce winning initiatives that expedite growth
- Ideally degree educated
- Previous experience of managing eCommerce customers
- Extensive experience within FMCG - understanding of country activation, supply chain, operations, category analysis and financial KPI’s
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills to interpret data quickly and make decisions
- Excellent communication skills will be an essential requirement for this role, in order to build outstanding customer relationships, both internal and external
- Strong organisational and planning skills and able to deal with time-pressure
- Excellent selling skills, including strong negotiation, and closing ability, coupled with excellent people skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, winning attitude, accountable approach.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm - we offer an attractive benefits package within a successful global business. This includes a highly competitive salary, which is negotiable depending on experience, as well as:
- Performance-related bonus (15%)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Generous pension contributions
- Share scheme options
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays as well as holiday trading options
You can also choose from our flexible benefits package which includes critical illness cover, travel insurance, dental cover, discounted gym memberships and many more!
Above all, we pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture, and our commitment to you is that we will offer support and development to enhance your career.
At Kimberly-Clark we are happy to consider requests for flexible working, which can include flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours etc. If this is something you wish to explore, please highlight at interview stage.
Sound like the next step in your career, or want to know more? Just click apply, and I’ll be in touch!