UK Are you a proven eCommerce Manager, with a strong knowledge of Amazon, eBay and Wayfair? Looking for a new opportunity?
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, forward thinking eCommerce Manager to drive online sales through a range creative medium. This role will be based in the UK.
My client is one of the UK's leading interior décor experts who export their products globally. They are a precious home interior brand that pride themselves on their 'must have' contemporary designs. They have an in-house team of designs that are constantly creating designs that fuel imagination and give homes that wow factor.
As the eCommerce Manager your focus will be to build and manage the online presence of the business.
- Management of European and USA accounts, such as eBay, Amazon and Wayfair
- Ensure all changes and updates are completed in a timely manner and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that all products and promotions are merchandised correctly and commercially presented online in accordance with the trading and marketing calendar.
- Complete weekly website and marketplace reviews and audits
- Proactively develop and maintain an effective relationship with our logistics and demand planning teams to ensure that out of stocks are minimized and key lines have a perfect in-stock ratio.
- Continually review and optimize the performance of our on-site search function
- Continuously research and evaluate ways in which the site can build trust and serve the most accurate, relevant and appealing product information to the customer.
- Report weekly against site metrics and key KPIs, ensuring actions can be take each week to drive incremental conversion and sales.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be a strong analytical person with a strong knowledge within eCommerce. You will be confident and comfortable managing and collaborating with cross functional teams of experts and will have plenty of ideas and expertise to contribute to the ongoing development of our presence online.
Feeding into the online offering are our marketing, product, IT and sales teams so you will need to be an excellent communicator who loves to work creatively with others. Ideally, you will have a passion for home decoration, DIY or the homewares market.
You must be able to work within a fast-paced changing environment and have the ability to build strong business and personal relationships whilst developing and implementing creative, sustainable, mutually profitable business solutions.
Additional competencies that will be required are as follows:
- 3+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing; Ideally experience in home decoration, DIY or the homewares ecommerce
- Relevant experience leading and managing SEO/SEM
- Deep knowledge of ecommerce platform strengths and limitations
- Experience with creation of email/CRM marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and able to get quickly up to speed with business intelligence systems
- Strong analytical ability and experience with Google analytics
- Driven, self-motivated, organised, strategic thinker and a strong team player
If you feel that you would be a strong candidate for this opportunity and are hungry to be at the for front of a leading consumer brand, please apply to be considered.