Key Account Manager, Alcohol (On Trade)
Have you ever dreamt of working for one of the most esteemed alcohol brands in the business?
Do you have the flair to account manage some of the country’s most prestigious venues?
We are representing a major player in the alcohol space who are appointing a Key Account Manager to lead a portfolio of high-end establishments with the purpose of maximising growth and developing new on trade opportunities.
Responsibilities to include;
- Lead on JPB’s, ensuring KPI’s are in line with both the companies and the customers objectives
- Maintain and build on current accounts with clubs, bars, event venues and gastro pubs
- Price and promotional planning
- Manage the delivery of volume and margin targets
- Keep in regular contact with stakeholders and present review reports
- Budget control
- Identify and development new business opportunities with M25
Attributes to include:
- At least two years’ experience within the on trade market
- Next level commercial and financial acumen
- A confident negotiator
- The ability to work independently
- A solid network of contacts within the M25
- An true advocate of the brand
This rare opportunity is ideal for an experienced On Trade Account Manager who has the calibre to work with a renowned alcohol brand.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.