National Account Manager – Sainsbury’s
C£55k plus car, bonus and benefits
- A category leading global drinks supplier with a portfolio of premium, quality brands
- The UK is a key global market and continues to be a growth engine for the category, driving premiumisation
- Offers power & scale of a global business but retains a start-up feel in the UK.
- With a progressive culture focused on growth; of both the business & their people! They value potential and create opportunity to help you grow as a professional
- With a strong AGS score and reputation within Sainsbury’s there has never been a better time to join!
- Due to an internal promotion, they are now looking for a highly dynamic NAM for Sainsbury’s.
- You will take full P&L responsibility for this £multi-million NSV portfolio
- You will be responsible for continuous development of the account strategy and overall commercial performance.
- You will be responsible for developing senior level relationships and leading top to top commercial negotiations.
- In an everchanging drinks category, this role is crucial in their continued commercial performance and offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to develop in a fast paced and innovative & entrepreneurial environment.
- You will have experienced at least 2 trading cycles for a Top 4 retailer whether as Lead Account Manager or within a larger Customer team managing a product area or Retailer format
- Ideally you will have branded FMCG background & training
- Ability to demonstrate strong selling and negotiation skills with a proven track record of growing an account
- Strong commercial acumen to enable development of strong commercial propositions
- A hunger and determination to progress your career.
Benefits & details:
- This is a home-based role with c1-2 days per week in a South East Head Office or Sainsbury’s HQ
- Salary range is £50-55k (dependent on experience) with a company car, strong bonus opportunity, pension and private medical
- Commitment to training & development
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch. Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15721/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.