Supporting the eCommerce Manager in implementation of the eCommerce strategy in order to drive sales and profitability across retailer online channels.
- Assisting in administrative management of eCommerce function.
- Supporting eCommerce Manager in delivering key online initiatives.
- Track eCom activation investment against annualised retailer plan.
- Ensure activation is tracked and measured against relevant EPOS tracking data sets.
- Monitor retailer data sets to identify errors in availability, identify trends and track competitor activity to flag to eCommerce Manager.
- Work with appropriate internal teams (category management, marketing, and digital) to ensure 360 online activation plans regarding timings and content.
- Liaising with retailer partners to ensure relevant content is uploaded to retailer platforms.
- Accountable for the accurate implementation of all online activation.
- Directly accountable to building and maintaining a strong relationship with key agencies.
- Accountable for ensuring requests made by the customer(s) are followed up and actioned accordingly.
- Business related degree or equivalent.
- Sales assistance or executive within FMCG company (previous experience of food industry would be a significant advantage).
- Able to demonstrate excellent numerical and analytical skills (Excel).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to demonstrate good attention to detail and level of accuracy.
- Strong team player with ability to effectively listen, contribute and influence.
- Ability to work with autonomy and demonstrate a pro-active attitude.
- Able to demonstrate a passion to work in eCommerce with a good understanding of the sector and retail environment.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 73071).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.