International Client Director
Benefits: generous holiday allowance, NEST Pension, Holiday Buyback Scheme, access to our reward and discount hub.
Do you want to spend time with drinks companies across Europe to help understand their challenges and create solutions to help them achieve growth?
CGA are the go-to people when it comes to understanding the eating & drinking out market, benchmarking performance, identifying growth opportunities, or driving bottom line improvements. With offices in the UK and US we are looking to further grow our European business and are looking for a brilliant multilingual commercially driven Client Director to join the leadership team.
OTE in the first year is between £40k-£50k with that number growing year on year through retention and growth of your clients.
- Overall responsibility of the client portfolio within our French business unit and associated monthly revenue targets
- Commercially driven it will be the responsibility of the Client Director to identify and secure revenue opportunities that facilitate business unit growth whilst providing clients with relevant and business building solutions.
- Responsible for client success, ensuring contracted deliverables and project work is delivered on time, on budget and to target
- Provide a senior and 'industry expert’ point of contact to offer strategic direction and management of your clients
- Work on account growth plans - including continuations, renewals, identification of new opportunities
- Create and present insight presentations and proposals, ensuring they are of the highest standard
- Lead a team of one client facing account manager and one non-client facing account manager
- Indirectly manage the service delivery team for your clients
- Spending time with your clients to understand key challenges and opportunities
- Identify and convert new client opportunities across Europe
- Consultative selling experience
- Experience in senior client facing roles
- Agency experience
- Willing to travel internationally (when feasible) up to 33% of the time
- Commercially minded
- Proactive self-starter
- Great communicator, positive energy and ability to motivate and inspire
- Organised, excellent attention to detail and focused on getting things done
- Strategic thinker who is also willing to roll their sleeves up
- Fluent in French (required)
- Account Management Experience: 2 years (required)
- Conversational German (preferable)
- New Business Acquisition: 2 years (preferable)
CGA – Global food & drink consultancy for out of home leisure
Do you have a passion for food and drink? Ever wonder what makes a brand successful? Or what drives consumer drinking habits when they go out to Pubs, bars & restaurants?
At CGA Strategy we work with the biggest and most renowned food and drink businesses and most iconic brands, to help them understand the drivers of their performance as well as the consumer and market dynamics at play.
As the definitive source of integrated consumer insight and market measurement, we inform strategies for our client’s growth. With offices in the UK and the USA, it is our vision to be the world’s leading business intelligence and strategic consultancy provider for the out of home leisure market.
At CGA our mission is clear: To use our phenomenal data & unrivalled expertise to provide our partners with fresh insight to help them be successful in the market we love.
Our core values are important to everyday life at CGA and successful candidates will be:
- BOLD – Brave with an opinion
- INNOVATIVE – Fresh & creative
- TRUSTWORTHY – Dependable & credible
- EXPERT – Knowledgeable & geeky
- SPIRITED – Passionate & obsessive
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please send your C.V. via our ATS.
CGA Strategy is an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.