Is it time for a change? Are you looking for a Senior NAM role which will enable you to reach your potential, challenge you and provide you with a platform to realise some serious growth? This is an exciting opportunity which sits with a North West based FMCG Brand and offers flexible working, not just for the here and now, but the long term.
This FMCG business offer a strong team dynamic. They’re collaborative and inclusive and have worked hard to achieve such a fabulous culture which is all about empowerment with accountability and responsibility, in a people orientated environment. This is a sought after, premium brand and are leaders in their category.
If you are a strong character who enjoys developing and nurturing internal and external relationships this role should appeal to you and offers the opportunity to set direction and category captaincy with a key Top 4 retailer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Total Profit & Loss (Gross Profit level) accountability for the business / Customer relationship and budgeted scorecard delivery
- Actively influence and drive the optimum execution of the point of purchase drivers – Range, Distribution, Price, On and Off shelf display and Promotions
- Partner with cross functional resources including Brand Marketing, Category Management, Finance, Supply Chain & Procurement to co-design and brilliantly activate in Market all brand, NPD and category initiatives
- Develop, negotiate, execute and track the delivery of a joint annual business plan with the customer that underpins the Sales and Brand strategy achievement within that Customer
Successful candidates will display the following experience/ attributes:
- Minimum 2-3 years National Account Management & P&L responsibility within FMCG and across Top 4 Grocery Retail.
- Ideally has Brand as opposed to purely private label experience and can therefore appreciate the collaboration with Marketing to deliver integrated brand, category and customer strategies.
- Someone who actively embraces a dynamic, changing and ambiguous environment and aspires to personally contribute to, and benefit from, that changing environment.
- Effective negotiator who can demonstrate experience of maintaining focus, control and delivery of a balanced scorecard of success.
- Have commercial acumen surrounding P&L and JBP’s.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of passion and enthusiasm.
- Clear resilience and tenacity to drive forward customer partnerships and performance.
If you’re looking to be a part of a forward-thinking brand who offer autonomy, empowerment and flexibility, this may just grab your attention! Please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.