Regional Eyewear Sales Manager Do you have regional sales experience of the optical, fashion or consumer products industry? Looking for an opportunity with an exciting consumer specialist as they experience international growth?
My client is a leading, high-end optical specialist who have a company heritage of almost 150 years, they employ almost 5000 staff over 85 countries, so there is room for progression through the company.
They pride themselves on the high quality of their products and are a value and culture focused company which offers a dynamic and innovative work environment.
As Regional Eyewear Sales Manager you will be at the forefront of the business and drive UK growth through hitting company sales targets. The focus of this role is to develop positive growth within your region by continuously consulting with new and existing clients, through training and our continuous new product launches (typically 3 times a year) which will expand the customer base.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and executing a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and extends reach
- Meeting with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding client needs and offering solutions that meet these requirements (virtually and in person)
- Improving profitability by product mix optimisation (upselling) via training and consulting
- Negotiating sales and bonus agreements with customers within agreed limits
- To act as an ambassador of the brand and promote marketing to prospects and clients
- Manage sales pipeline, month-end and year-end close processes
- To live the brand values and represent them at all times
The Ideal Candidate:
The clients company values are based on Fun, Responsibility, Authenticity, Performance and Success, the ideal candidate will have matching values to ensure that they are a strong culture fit for the company.
This candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the optical, medical, fashion or consumer products industry and a wealth of experience of the sales process. They will be able to nurture the lead process and educate potential clients to win them over and covert leads.
Other competencies / skills this candidate will possess are:
- Able to quickly gain a strong understanding of the client marketplace including competitor products
- 3+ years in regional sales management within a corporate setting
- Very self-motivated and target driven
- Commercially savvy
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Ability and proven success of generating positive consumer sell through with partners and customers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Strong leadership ability
- Ability to manage multiple high-pressure deadlines
If you feel that you would be a perfect candidate for this opportunity, please apply to be considered.