eCommerce Executive – Leading food & drink business
Office based 2-3 days per week – Accessible from South London / Surrey / Sussex / Hampshire/ Berkshire
£30-35k + Bonus + Package
- Multi-national food & drink company with a diverse product portfolio; brands in high growth and very much on trend!
- With increasing trends to healthy living and online shopping, this eCommerce Executive role represents an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team where your responsibility will be varied and grow as you develop with them.
- As a newly created role, you will be reporting to the eCommerce Channel Controller and support in developing and executing a high performance digital content strategy. Your main focus would be across:
- Sales support – Supporting on day to day account management; promotions; performance tracking; translating data into trends vs category and vs offline to support and evolve the channel strategy; assist driving true omnichannel approach across Grocery retailers. Medium term opportunity to manage own accounts, such as Abel & Cole.
- Amazon report & content tracking – Be the eyes on Amazon; running Amazon weekly sales reports & trackers; review all Amazon listings and key information; competitor benchmarking; work with Consumers services to review customer ratings & reviews
- Catalogue management – Ensuring all brand / product data is accurate, develop the product descriptions to ensure SEO-friendly, ensure online merchandising & activation is on Brand Plan; and manage content calendar; along with keeping an eye open for new opportunities!
- What is really important to this business is having an individual who has lots of energy, proactiveness and a passionate for eCommerce!
- Ideally you will have 12-24 months experience within an eCommerce role in a FMCG employer; with experience of merchandising for online retailers, such as Ocado & Amazon.
- The role requires an eye for detail, along with strong analytical ability to run reports and identify trends & opportunities for the business.
- Be a team player who can communicate across functional teams
Benefits & details:
- Salary is pitched £30-35 (DOE) with bonus opportunity, pension and private medical
- Excellent culture which inspires creativity, progression and growth for all
- Office based 2-3 days per week – Accessible from South London / Surrey / Sussex / Hampshire/ Berkshire
Apply now on LinkedIn or email email@example.com quoting reference 8/15758/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.