We’re excited to be partnering with a world-leading Consumer Goods Company who is seeking a Customer Logistics Manager (Export & Operations) to be based in their key hub in Leeds, UK. During this trying year, they have maintained their growth as a business and remain in a position to look forward to the future thanks to great management, a great Global team and fantastic, innovative products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving operational and strategic initiatives in Supply Chain/Logistics with the aim of maximising OTIF, sales, profit and ensuring strong relationships are maintained with customers across the UK, LATAM and MEA. Reporting into an MD, they will also ensure internal and external co-ordination remains high, working closely with 3PL partners, the Finance team and Purchasing/Operations peers.
- Optimise supply chain/logistics efficiencies through business planning
- Identify inventory control and supply chain anomalies i.e. around lead times, OTIF etc.
- Support in the development of export-related procurement
- Own supply chain/logistics quality control – i.e. proactive management of customer orders
- Ensure KPIs/key measurables are delivered to a high standard
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5+ years’ experience in Logistics/Supply Chain management
- Strong understanding of inventory control, logistics optimisation and E2E Supply Chain/key cross-functional factors
- Can do and solutions-focused mentality
- Experience driving improvements/relationships with 3PLs and Customers
- Experience driving high performance and maximum efficiency
Benefits/Why this Opportunity:
- Brownfield role – opportunity and intent to make the role yours; everything from relocation in the long-term, to strategic input on ecommerce and channel strategies is on the table
- Great professional/entrepreneurial culture
- High visibility position
- Top-down Company commitment to excellence, employee wellbeing and continued growth
- Fast-paced and team-orientated environment – much support in ensuring you understand the business thoroughly; strong balance of support and pace
- Competitive package and benefits
There is much opportunity for ownership and growth in this role within a business renowned for their quality and Global presence. We look forward to receiving your application.