Join this highly successful commercial horticultural trade supplier
Enjoy an excellent reward package with regular reviews
Recession resistant market
The Role of Regional Sales Manager – Commercial Horticulture
- Home based
- Covering Gloucestershire, Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall
- Visiting horticultural trade customers – growers, nurseries and some garden centres
- Many existing accounts so the challenge is to increase monthly spend
- Horticultural knowledge is important in order to advise on use of fertilisers and pesticides
Candidate profile - Regional Sales Manager – Commercial Horticulture
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative with horticultural qualifications or horticultural field sales experience.
The profile we are looking for includes:
- An experienced Sales Representative with a background selling to the horticultural trade
- Living in Gloucestershire, Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall
- A customer following among growers and nurseries
- Excellent communication skills, sociable personality, good sense of humour
- Well planned and organised. Highly self motivated and able to work from home
- Hard working.
- This is a contact industry where regular customer meetings and building strong working relationships is essential.
- With a long history in the horticultural trade, you would be working for an instantly recognisable supplier that has the widest product range in the market.
- Combined with excellent prices and service levels they will support you with the sales tools you need to be successful.
- Well-resourced and ambitious, the company offers very exciting financial rewards to salespeople who can deliver results.
- The company offers a basic salary of £35000 plus £5,000 annual bonus and a tax efficient vehicle.
- Annual pay reviews will fully reflect your performance and a clear path to a £50,000+ package is available.
Quoting Reference: NH/23080
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.