As a result of the company's growth and a recent investment from the Heineken family, we are looking to further grow by expanding the Double Dutch team.
This role will lead the international export strategy & international sales development of Double Dutch, including building new distribution agreements with partner importers and key international retailers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic plan for export activities
- Lead the sales and brand positioning of Double Dutch in international markets
- Drive new distribution for the full Double Dutch range with a focus on major importers in Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Have an ongoing robust contact strategy plan across existing export partners and potential new export partners
- Strategise on which international trade shows to exhibit and attend
- Ensuring the relevant marketing and A&P support is available for importers and being used in the right way (best practice). Constant follow up with exciting importers on how to incentivise and activate existing markets
- Making sure the brand is maximised within the export partner’s portfolio and reporting guidelines are adhered to
- Prepare and deliver effective sales presentations, contract proposals and negotiate pricing with customers
- Analyse and report on each potential importer and present to founders Raissa & Joyce
- Management of budgets and commercial targets
Required Attributes and Experience:
- Recent international sales experience, selling drinks (or premium FMCG products) to major distributors and retailers
- Experience in managing distributor networks
- Knowledge of the financial workings of distributors including margin analysis, rebates and markdown
- Good knowledge of UK and International retail markets with existing contacts
- Passion for selling FMCG or premium products
- Prepared for regular overseas travel
- Demonstrable track record in delivering sales and profit growth
- Strong relationship builder
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills at customer level